Treasure hunt in Le Marais (8+)
Le Marais hunt is a great way to explore the city, whether it’s your first visit to Paris or you are a tried and true Parisien! One of the most interesting Parisian neighborhoods, it’s a charming area with twisting and cobbled streets intertwined with modern boutiques and contemporary street art, along with buildings ranging from the Middle Ages through the baroque and classical eras.
This treasure hunt guides the whole family through this fascinating neighborhood, filled with hidden symbols and fun surprises. We cannot guarantee you won’t learn something about Paris and its history, but we can promise a great time!
Each treasure hunt booklet includes a custom-made map and an envelope with illustrated answers. If you wish to hunt as several teams, just order as many booklets as you need!
Only 8 left in stock
Where and when: The hunt starts at the Saint-Paul subway station and lasts about 1.5 – 2 hours. Please note that some points of interest are closed after 7PM and that the neighborhood may be too crowded on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. All shops and cafés are open on Sundays.
Age group: The hunt is best suited for fun-seekers aged 8 and older, although younger kids will “get” a good number of the clues. We also offer a 3+ version for this hunt: no one should miss out on the adventure packed in this ancient quarter!
Combine it with: Depending on how tired or curious you are, you can combine this hunt with:
- A visit to the Picasso museum
- A visit to Beaubourg (Centre Pompidou) museum : check out as well its Galerie des enfants that hosts exhibits and activities for children and teens!
- A lunch or tea at the café of the Swedish Institute (summer terrace), or at the Florence Kahn Ashkenazi bakery (heated terrace) – both are family-friendly.
- A picnic in one of the nearby gardens (both L’As du Fallafel and Miznon offer delicious take away dishes and drinks): le jardin des Rosiers (you’ll stumble upon it during the hunt) or the garden on rue Payenne, in front of the Swedish Institute.
- If you have a toddler with you, don’t miss the carousel in front of the Saint-Paul subway station.
|Dimensions||20 × 11 × 2 cm|