Treasure hunt in Le Marais (3-7 y.o.)
By popular request, we are launching a version of our Treasure hunt in Le Marais tailored for the little ones, starting from 3 years old. While they share a certain number of treasures, this hunt has a specifically designed itinerary involving questions tailored for the little hunters.
It will guide you through Le Marais cobbled streets, amidst 17th century palaces, Medieval ruins and contemporary street art, and includes a fun bakeries quest on rue des Rosiers and several pages to color in after the hunt!
Le Marais hunt is a great way to explore the city, whether it’s your first visit to Paris or you are a tried and true Parisien.
Each treasure hunt package includes:
– 2 spiral bound booklets, each with a custom-made map
– an envelope with illustrated answers.
You may add up to two additional booklets to your order, if you’d like!
Only 1 left in stock
Where and when: The hunt starts at the Saint-Paul subway station and lasts up to 1.5 hours (the itinerary itself is just 1.7km long). Please note that some points of interest are closed after 7PM and that the neighborhood may be too crowded on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. All shops and cafés are open on Sundays.
Age group: The hunt is best suited for fun-seekers aged from 3 to 8 years old and their families.
Combine it with: Depending on how tired or curious you are, you can combine this hunt with:
- A visit to the Picasso museum
- A visit to Beaubourg (Centre Pompidou) museum : check out as well its Galerie des enfants that hosts exhibits and activities for children and teens!
- A lunch or tea at the café of the Swedish Institute (summer terrace), or at the Florence Kahn Ashkenazi bakery (heated terrace) – both are family-friendly.
- A picnic in one of the nearby gardens (both L’As du Fallafel and Miznon offer delicious take away dishes and drinks): le jardin des Rosiers (you’ll stumble upon it during the hunt) or the garden on rue Payenne, in front of the Swedish Institute.
- Don’t miss the carousel in front of the Saint-Paul subway station.
|Dimensions||20 × 11 × 2 cm|