Treasure hunt in Le Marais (3-6 y.o.)
By popular request, we are launching a version of our Treasure hunt in Le Marais tailored for the little ones, starting from 3 years old (click here for the 7+ version). You don’t walk this far, the treasures are mostly at their eye-sight level, and our age-appropriate clues enable even the youngest hunters to be in charge of orientation!
It will guide you through Le Marais cobbled streets, amidst 17th-century palaces, Medieval ruins and contemporary street art, and includes a fun bakeries quest on rue des Rosiers and several pages to color in after the hunt!
This hunt is only available in the print version, with a format custom-designed for little hands to grab and carry it easily.
Each treasure hunt package includes:
– one spiral-bound booklet with a custom-made map
– an envelope with illustrated answers
– a phone number where to reach us should you get lost
– a list of our favorite family-friendly places near the last treasure
– our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Oh no! This hunt is out of stock.
Get notified when it's back:
Please enter a valid email!
Where and when: The hunt starts at the Saint-Paul subway station and lasts up to 1.5 hours (the itinerary itself is just 1.7km long). Please note that some points of interest are closed after 7PM and that the neighborhood may be too crowded on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. All shops and cafés are open on Sundays.
Age group: The hunt is best suited for fun-seekers aged from 3 to 6 years old and their families.
Combine it with: Depending on how tired or curious you are, you can combine this hunt with:
- A visit to the Picasso museum
- A visit to Beaubourg (Centre Pompidou) museum : check out as well its Galerie des enfants that hosts exhibits and activities for children and teens!
- A lunch or tea at the café of the Swedish Institute (summer terrace), or at the Florence Kahn Ashkenazi bakery (heated terrace) – both are family-friendly.
- A picnic in one of the nearby gardens (both L’As du Fallafel and Miznon offer delicious take away dishes and drinks): le jardin des Rosiers (you’ll stumble upon it during the hunt) or the garden on rue Payenne, in front of the Swedish Institute.
- Don’t miss the carousel in front of the Saint-Paul subway station.
|Dimensions||20 × 11 × 2 cm|
Жаль, что я уже не маленький!