Treasure hunt in Montmartre
Did you know Montmartre is an actual village that got swallowed by Paris? Discover the way that the city evolved and the quirkiness of this iconic neighborhood through a treasure hunt!
Explore Montmartre’s hidden nooks, search for secret hints through the unmissable garden of the Sacré-Coeur, learn all about the symbols of Paris and become an expert-spotter of Art Nouveau and Art Deco buildings.
Along with the architectural gems, you’ll discover bits of Montmartre history and anecdotes, as well as unique street art which will keep everyone on the lookout!
Each treasure hunt pack includes
– a booklet with the itinerary
– a custom-made treasure map
– an envelope with illustrated answers
– a phone number where you can reach us should you get lost
– our up-to-date selection of family-friendly places near the last treasure
– our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Get both the paper and smartphone versions for 40€ if you have a large party or wish to hunt in teams. Discount applied at checkout.
Where and when: The hunt starts at the Pigalle subway station and lasts about 2-2.5 hours. You can shorten it by starting at Abbesses subway station and skipping a few treasures. Please note that some points of interest are closed after 7PM and that the neighborhood may be crowded on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
Age group: This hunt is best suited for fun-seekers aged 8 and older, although younger kids will “get” a good number of the clues (you may need to use the shorter version for the younger hunters). Please note that unfortunately this hunt is not stroller-friendly, with flights of stairs and rocky pavements!
Combine it with: Depending on how tired or curious you are, you can combine this hunt with:
- A visit to the Musée de Montmartre.
- A visit to Sacré-Coeur Basilica.
- Lunch or tea in one of the cafés on rue des Abbesses or in the lower part of rue des Martyrs (we show you the good ones in this hunt!).
- A picnic in the garden below Sacré-Coeur (again, the hunt will lead you to some of the less touristy spots).
- If you have a toddler with you, don’t miss the carrousel in front of the Abbesses subway station!
|Dimensions||20 × 11 × 2 cm|
smartphone edition, paper edition